Tomcat 747 (24')
Contact us for Boat Pricing information & options.
This unique 24 ft (747) craft exceeded all expectations whilst on its maiden trip. The craft was capable of turning within its own length, making it very capable of surf launches.
The 747 can be manufactured from 21ft to 24ft and the desired motor size
-due to the light weight construction - is only 115hp motors.
Our craft are manufactured from Nidacore material, thus giving us the strength and desired weight of ± 900kg.
We manufacture this craft in the following versions:
◊ Walk around open consol
◊ Centre console
◊ Walk through forward consol.
Contact us for further information.
- Available in front or centre console.
- Choice of hatches below deck.
- Fuel hatches below are available in 3 - 4 cans on both starboard & port side.
- Fish hatch below deck has postbox lid for easy filling of fish.
- Roll bars can be fitted at back of transom or gunnell of motorwell/live well.
- Our boats are fitted with high density foam on seats, which do not hold water.
- GRP.Nidacore (polyprop.honeycomb) & marine ply.
- Flotation: Closed cell polyurethane foam.
- Buoyancy - PU.121 FOAM with below deck hatches is 159%.
- Plumbing - all plumbing is bonded, fibreglass bandaged and pressure tested.
- Windscreen - Rail + Poly carbon
- Windscreen - Rail + Poly carbon - centre console
- Rear step and/or Roll bar + 4x rod holders.
- Stainless Steel chairs with backrest or stool.
- 29 mHz Radio & Antenna
- Batteries (Maintenance free)
- Trailer: Galvanised, break-neck oil-filled axle.
- Spare wheel.
- Rod holders.
- Bow rail.
- Cubby cover/clear poly carb Front console, centre console.
- Hydraulic steering
- Front Roller
- Plastic scuppers
- Battery Box
- Fit motors and accessories on this quote
- Canopy - Grey
- Trim & Tilt levers
- Flotex carpet/ plain back carpet
- Motor well & live-bait well
- S/Steel T-top and canopy
- Fish finder & GPS Box & Tray.